Job ID: 69090
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
What will your job look like?
- Develop/Performance tuning of Operational Reports/Dashboards using version Tableau 9.0 or later
- Advance level development using Multiple Data Sources and Dashboards
- Write unit tests al development and provide support during user acceptance testing & system testing
- Support on-going daily Tasks , issues and adhere to the organization’s software development standards
- Good debugging and analytical skills
- Maintain current products (bug fixes)
- Work efficiently under minimum supervision
- Work closely on all levels with stakeholders like Analyst, Lead, Project Managers & Account Focal.
- Establish good working and personal relationship with the stakeholders
All you need is…
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Tableau 9.0 or above
- Development Fluency in any reporting Tool Tableau, BI Concepts
- Hands-on experience with Oracle SQL
- Good understanding of Designing Concepts Agile & SFDC
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply the newly gained knowledge, resolve complex problems and work independently
- Ability to cope with ambiguous situations and adapt rapidly to new ones and work under pressure
- Be organized, precise, thorough, service-oriented, cooperative, pleasant and practical
- Task oriented witha an ability to learn quickly and independently
- Strong analytical & technical skills in BI reporting Tool
- effectively manage multiple time sensitive responsibilities, and string multi-tasking capabilities
- Added Advantage: Knowledge of ETL Development using Informatica and Past experience in HR telecom Domain
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies