- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Define data collection needs.
- Forecast using collected data and external data sources.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science / Math / Statistics / Engineering.
- Strong knowledge on data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Ability to present analysis in a clear and concise manner.