- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong knowledge in SQLite database, Web Service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and app deployment process.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Client facing and interaction skills
- Documentation, writing unit tests, automated unit testing.
- Worked with Android Oreo or higher.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required