Role: Android Developer Trainee / Senior
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.TECH/ BE/ MCA – Computer Science Only.
- Freshers with 90+ marks in 10th & +2 and 75+ marks in degree will also be considered.
- The ideal candidate should have 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in developing Android applications.
- Familiarity with debugging and testing tools provided by Android Development tools such as Local unit test, Instrumented test.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs such as Apache HTTP client, Retrofit, OkHttp to connect Android applications to the back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage using mobile database(Realm Java) is preferable.
- Experience in real-time location tracking with Google Maps/ Open Street Maps is also preferable.
- Required to travel to client sites as and when needed.
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and test code using JAVA / XML / Realm Java / Retrofit, and should maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work with rest of team in integrating the modules and support integration and roll-out.
- Work with the top management in business development strategies.
- Work with the marketing team in requirement analysis and proposal preparation.
- Training and career development: The Company believes in gaining competitive advantage through knowledge and skill; therefore suitable training both in technology and in soft skills will be provided.
Experience:0 – 2 Years