Experience: Freshers / Experienced
Role: Android Developer
- Completely accountable for own work and quality of code and designs, test plan and all technical output of the team under supervision and produce status reports.
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small / medium sized projects and complete responsibility in small sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition.
- Decompose requirements into design elements, provide estimates and ensure that the requirements / design specifications are met.
- Decompose design elements into structured code, preparation and execution of test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Trace back through code, design and resolve issues and bugs.
- Participation in project management activities such as planning, estimation, scheduling and reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and product demonstrations.
- Responsible for highlighting problem areas (with enough time to act) and taking action to mitigate at own level or to effectively escalate to higher level(s) of engineering.
- Team performance management in a fair and timely manner.
- Ensure team motivation at all levels. Mentoring and training teams.
- Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback.
- Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions.
Key Result Area
- Timely delivery of all work products that meet or exceed quality norms.
- High and Low-level designs.
- Coverage of test cases and test runs
- Work breakdown at the module level.
- Effective team management.
- Good understanding of operating systems principles, embedded systems, software architectures, software algorithms and software engineering principles
- Experienced in Application development in native Android.
- Experience in Android using Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience in Continuous integration using Jenkins or Bamboo or any other equivalent setup
- Proficient in Java and Object Oriented Programming
- Good working knowledge in Database handling
- Experience in iOS / C# / Xamarin is nice to have
- Ability to breakdown requirements and convert them into software design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technically lead and mentor a team of 2 to 4 Senior SW Engineers & Software Engineers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Upbeat, highly motivated and self-starter
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduated from a premier institute.-Tier 1 preferred
- B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree with a good JEE / AIEEE / GATE score.
- Should have scored minimum 90% marks since 10th Standard with consistent academic records.
- Good score in any of the national level Olympiads or talent search examinations will be a value addition.
- Paper presentation in a national level forum, contribution to open source projects, contribution to standards bodies will be a value addition.
- Working experience in a tier-1 organization for a period of 7 to 8 years.
- Must have developed at least 5 to 8 Android applications and deployed them on the stores.
- Agile / Scrum certification.