Primary Responsibilities :
- Design and develop the application/modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the product owners and stakeholders for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Product Owners.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.