Role : Fullstack ( AngularJS + Java) – Exp : 3 – 9 Years – Chennai
Skills Hiring For: Full Stack Developer (AngularJS + Java)
Roles and Responsibilities –
• Designing and building solutions for banking / financial domain.
• Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
• Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery
• Experience with server-side technologies & languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
• F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
• B/E Unit test framework: JUnit & Mockito
• Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
• Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
• Experience in Jersey or RestEasy
• Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
• WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
• Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
• Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
• Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
• Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
• Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
Exp : 3 – 9 Years
Primary Skills: AngularJS, Java/J2ee/Core Java