Role Software Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Self-driven professional able to work in a team environment, demonstrating a high personal interest in areas of software development and committed to producing high quality work
- Demonstrate experience in building end-to-end products of very high quality and scalability.
- Conceptualize, design and implement modules with individual products
- Troubleshooting issues across environments
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions
- WebAPI development and responsive web designs
- Object oriented programming & design patterns
- Understand the Application Performance and ability to recommend Hardware requirements
- Hands on experience with Angular 1.x/2.x.
- Exposure towards Angular5/6 and typescript.
- Should possess strong knowledge in Angular JS advanced concepts -scope binding, directives, performance tuning and creating mobile apps.
- Experience in serving global client across time zones/geographies through a remote delivery mode.
- Experience in using Git for source control.
- Good understanding on web-based hosting services like GitHub
- Good knowledge on continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment processes
- Experience implementing services to facilitate the communication between Angular / HTML5 web application and the back-end REST services
- Exposure towards Code First Approach in Entity Framework and SQL Server DB.
- Experience on Web Services development and WEB API, REST API.
- Experience towards ASP.NET CORE & GIT would be added advantage.
- Knowledge in Agile development methodology