Experience: 3+ years
Role Software Developer
Essential Skill :
- Experience with at least one of CSS extension languages SASS/LESS/Stylus or similar.
- Understanding of CSS mix-ins and variables.
- Experience with at least one of CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap/Foundation/UIKit or similar.
- Experience with at least one of web template frameworks, such as Twig/JSX/Nunjucks
- Experience with Webpack/Yarn
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Understanding of responsive, mobile-first development, graceful degradation
- Understanding of CSS pre and post-processing concepts
- Understanding of Browserify or Webpack module bundling.
- Hands on in web services integrations. REST API
- Expereince in deployment on server using Git
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge on Node.js based server side programming
- Knowledge on LAMP systems
- Knowledge on CI/CD process – Jenkins
Role Description :
- You will be part of a great team of smart individuals and will be working on all front-line technologies like React/Laravel/express.js/Drupal on a multiple tier application running as Services.
- Assisting the marketing team of the 7th largest pureplay software company in the world to improve the lead quality, increase B2B sales and conversions using your engineering abilities.
- As a Front End Engineer, your daily responsibilites would include Interacting with client side business owners and work as part of the agile team.
- Handle end-end responsibilities starting from Software Desgin to Deployment. There will be a Constant exposure to new technologies.
- Additionally, you can also challenge your team mates on Foosball and Xbox !