A Day in the Life
- Design and develop software supporting medical devices, in compliance with applicable regulations and processes.
- Work with team members to develop software requirements. This includes defining the user interface, defining the software/firmware interface by working with firmware and systems engineers, receiving input from industry experts.
- Solicit user requirements from internal and external clients. Write software requirements and review the written requirements of others.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Design software in conformance with current industry object oriented guidelines and design patterns used in the existing software.
- Implement software requirements and designs using Angular, HTML, TypeScript, LESS/CSS, and Karma/Jasmine.
- Review software developed by other team members.
- Test own software and the software of others. Document test designs and results. Review the test designs and test results of other team members.