Synthesize design and development, bringing innovative product concepts to life through front-end engineering and prototyping. The UX Engineer / Front End Developer will be responsible for converting the design to HTML format, integrate that further with .net MVC & Angular, fixing Front end related issues in the development environment by reviewing & refining the code. Review UI on recommended browsers and fix browser related issues. The Front End Developer will partner closely with UX Designer as well as Engineering Backend Development teams.
- Make design concepts tangible through front end UI development
- Create production quality HTML, convert the design / HTML to .net code using MVC 4 framework & Angular.
- Partner closely with UX Designer and Backend Development team to complete the front end UI development.
- Build rapid prototyping into our user experience process by building highly responsive digital products and applications that the team can utilize for user research activities as well as stakeholder alignment – prototypes that ultimately engage and delight the end user.
- Partner with researchers, designers, developers and other stakeholders to develop and visually polish hi-fidelity interfaces.
- Participate in user testing to gain a better understanding of end-user needs.
- Successfully present and participate in product and design discussions within cross-functional product team meetings to elicit constructive feedback.
- Produce functional as well as technical documentation
Post Graduate / Engineer, Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Skilled in general software development practices and can apply these principles effectively to a variety of environments.
- Experience HTML5, SASS or LESS, JQuery, Sigma JS would be essential.
- Sound Knowledge in
- Angular (4+)
- DOM Traversal/Manipulation
- Object/Array Manipulation
- Callbacks and Promise
- Exposure to libraries like lodash / underscore
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Experience in rendering various visualization forms like chart, graph, tree, map and many others using Sigma.js.
- Proven technical expertise with Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Familiar with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Develop responsive design websites using frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Must be are eager to learn, seek out new solutions and can adapt quickly within a dynamic technical environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience developing code within an agile environment
- Passionate about technology
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good knowledge in the areas of UI design and UX best practices.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
Level of Skills:
- Angular 5 or 6 – [Advanced]
- JQuery – [Proficient]
- SASS or LESS – [Proficient]
- HTML5 – [Proficient]
- CSS3 – [Advanced]
- Sigma JS – [Advanced]
- MS SQL – [Knowledgeable]