Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job reference: R-034526
High Level Function Overview
The Robotic Process Automation Platform Team (RPA) are responsible for:
- Maintaining the RPA Platform and to deliver activities on the RPA Platform.
- Partners with Customer Facing IT to mobilise and deploy BOTS.
- Delivery of Platform related Service activities.
- Building, Managing & troubleshooting Virtual Machines using VMWare VSphere Client
- Building, Managing & troubleshooting Window Server Machines 2012 R2, Active Directory Integrations and Group Policies
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems
- Provide support to the business
- Responsible for maintaining the RPA Platform and delivering activities for the RPA Platform upgrades
- Responsible for driving capacity management activities of robots on the RPA Platform
- Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and Problems
- Install, maintain and support new applications and Infrastructure
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s)
- Administer backups and restores
- Patching Servers on timely basis
- Performance monitoring IT infrastructure
- Network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN trouble shooting.
Education, Experience, Skills, Certifications and Competencies
- Technical Degree with Background in supporting and managing Platforms
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate / Professional) — [value added]
- Security Certification (CISSP / SSCP / CISM / CISA / ECSA) — [value added]
- Experience on windows application environment. Good understanding of client/server or distributed computing concepts
- Experience on any IT Service management tools like Service Now, Remedy or Service Manager. Any experience working in ITIL V3 framework.
- Experience of working in a multi partner scenario and a cross- culture environment. Understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proactive approach to problem solving. Able to grasp and understand new technological trends / concepts. Experience working in a globally distributed team.
Experience – 4 to 7 years