Job ID/Ref-Code: 805105
Role Designation: Software Development Engineer
- Ever wonder how AWS is scaling day by day, solving a mystery and building a history? Join us in building a new distributed billing solution for all AWS Enterprise customers. This is a complex Big Data problem which will need to be carefully handled.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ Experience in building large scale, multi-tiered, distributed applications.
- 1+ years of experience of Core Competency in Java and related technologies.
- Experience developing large scale services on AWS such as Amazon DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, IAM, Glacier, Redshift, Athena.
- Has lead high-impact, cross team impacting architectural design decisions, and guide senior engineers by setting examples to deliver solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Has sense of strong ownership, and engineering mindset to change the way how the business is executed to positively impact the future.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems.