Role: Application Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Data Integration Consultant for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to be a leader of a team for a large Data integration Development, enhancement, support, and maintenance project, spanning across several BI landscapes across continents.
- The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in Core JAVA, AWS, implementation of Web Services (REST). The candidate should have proven expertise in configuring and supporting Java Projects and handling teams. Experience related to java projects incorporating Amazon Web Services cloud will be highly preferred.
ROLE : –
- As a senior consultant will be responsible for leading the team and guiding a team in resolving any Data issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users
- Responsible for assigning tasks to the team and endure its completed by teams on time
- Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements using java platform
- Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues in Java application.
- Play the role of mentor to Consultants.
- Owner of certain niche processes within broader domain area e.g. SDLC Process, production planning, and automated scripting.
- Responsible for accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution.
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
- Translate business needs into end-user applications for Global Stakeholders
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in Life Sciences Industry
- Experience in handling teams
- Hands-on experience in AWS
- Hands-on experience in CORE Java & Web Services
- Hands-on experience in Unix Scripting.
- Good Understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
- Ability to Reduce overhead by defining and implementing governance in order to obtain clear ownership and optimal data quality
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Understanding of Agile development and Agile process.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
- Should be able to guide and mentor team members.
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
- Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Should be having a B.E. / B. Tech degree in Chemical / Mechanical/ Production / Industrial or allied branches.
- Masters Qualification with specialization in supply chain and operations management will be added advantage but is not mandatory.
- Any professional Certifications in Java, Oracle, and AWS are desired but not mandatory and will be an added advantage.