As an Azure and AWS solution architect at 1CloudHub, you will:
- Demonstrate technical cloud architectural knowledge and play a vital role in the design of cloud infrastructures.
- Deliver cloud strategies aligned with the customer’s business objectives with a focus on cloud migrations.
- Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams for delivering the solution.
- Work closely with customer teams and 1CH account teams across the globe.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud.
- Implement Azure/AWS in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Produce design documents for effective hand over of architectures to the operations team for successful systems engineering and implementation.
- Nurture cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive cloud adoption.
- Work closely with the delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our offerings.
- Design/recommend disaster recovery (DR) models.
- Provide SME level-consultation with project team/NOC team to identify server level issues.
- Continuously focus on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of at least eight to nine years in the infra domain with a minimum of four years as a cloud infrastructure professional on Azure or AWS cloud, server, storage and networking.
- Professional certifications such as Microsoft Azure Solution Architect or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in automation using scripting languages like Python and Powershell
- Acquaintance with industry standards, IT policies and best practices for IT Infrastructures.
- A keen eye for the industry trends and emerging technologies to provide guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
- An understanding of the technical merits and value of data center virtualization and can articulate them effectively
- A strong awareness of the cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end cloud infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe
- Flexibility to learn and adapt other cloud technologies like GCP