About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. We are a privately owned, independent company, with the commitment and resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Our vision –
To be a devops extreme programming global based team responsible for engineering & supporting various cloud based core services spear-heading change within the company to enable successful AWS cloud adoption.
What we do –
- Core team mantras are automation – self service – innovation
- Engineer & support all aspects of the core AWS based services through continuous delivery pipelines in a multi-tenant Production enterprise environment.
- Pair program, every day using test driven development
- Challenge the status quo & deliver high quality MVPs
- Collaborative, transparent friendly working environment
- Daily standups, weekly retros.
What are we looking for ?
- A strong development or infrastructure senior engineer with hands on experience of cloud based security technologies across multiple cloud providers, proficient in at least 3 different languages (ideally Ruby, Go, Python) familiar with Terraform, Ansible & Jenkins/Concourse focusing on delivering services that are loosely coupled, highly scalable & coded to cope with failure at every level.
- Excellent knowledge of creating & managing continuous delivery pipelines enabling continuous integration using test driven development with high coverage in a multi-tenant, full stack Production enterprise cloud configuration where rolling intra-day upgrades are BAU, security & audit requirements are met by default.
- A champion to help guide others on a variety of architectural & strategic initiatives offering pragmatic, cost effective options founded from experience of creating & developing secure enterprise cloud services.
- A responsible engineer who views TDD & software engineering as a ‘craft’ with experience or special interest in ‘infrastructure as code’ through automation & continuous delivery.
- A versatile engineer who has exposure of networking, virtualisation & all aspects of security having deployed to multiple cloud environments.
- A senior team player who is confident to mentor & train others. Comfortable working at technical & senior exec levels. Eager to share knowledge & extend capabilities into new technologies.
- A trusted advisor who is forward thinking, supportive of successful delivery & achievement comes from collaborative team effort with strong communication skills.
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Your personality
- Demonstrable strong knowledge of XP & Product Ownership
- Proven eagerness for continual personal development & your GitHub activity