- You will have a degree in a Software Engineering or Computer Science related discipline or will have equivalent commercial experience.
- You will have worked for at least 12 months developing software and will be comfortable with the Agile Scrum process, and writing complex software algorithms
- You will take ownership of tasks and responsibility for the quality of your code.
- You will have a passion and flair for development and producing clear and intuitive user experiences and will be able to refer to previous programming problems that you have solved, either through work or study, or in your spare time.
- You will work as part of an agile development team, writing Microservices, APIs, Web UIs and automated tests.
- You will put code quality, solution design and the user at the center of your development.
- You will have the aptitude and desire not simply to develop from specifications but to really understand the customer domain and thereby develop the best solution for both the end user and the business.
- You will be creative and innovative in finding to bring the best solution.
- You will have a understanding of the importance of automation in a successful agile process, and will get the opportunity.
- You will want to work as part of a team and contribute to the setting of team objectives. You will want to develop your skills and expertise in a supportive environment.
- You will be good at managing your time and tasks, possess good communication skills and will not be afraid to ask questions to enhance your knowledge and understanding.
- You will be able to get along with people but also have the ability to communicate your ideas about development, allowing you to enthuse those around you into exploring new areas of technology and development practices.
- Degree in software engineering/computer science related subject or equivalent commercial experience
- Understanding of principles of Object oriented design.
- Understanding of Functional Programming
- Passion for technology and software development.
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience of .Net Core, HTML 5, CSS3,
- Experience of automated build processes
- React/Redux would be beneficial
- Mobile application development experience