Experience: 2-4 yrs
Install, configure and maintain various application server and Web server software products including WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, JBoss EAP and Apache Tomcat on Distributed Linux environments both on premises and in the Cloud.
- Provide immediate troubleshooting for issues that occur in the production Web environments.
- Perform any and all administrative functions (including setup, deployment, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and backup) related to IBM’s WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat and Joss EAP products.
- Assist developers in troubleshooting of J2EE application issues.
- Perform Software installation and patch management for managed infrastructure components.
- Install, configure, and manage Web monitoring software.
- Create automated administration functions and frameworks.
- Be willing to follow a rigorous ITIL-based process.
- Create system documentation and diagrams
- Minimum 5 years of Web Logic Application Server experience
- Experience with the migration of WebLogic applications to WebSphere/Tomcat/JBoss/AWS cloud environments
- Highly proficient in managing the SSL certificates
- Hands on experience with the scripting for automation
- Understanding of the cloud technologies/services and DevOps Agile methodologies
- Flexible with the timings and sometimes working on weekends to support the DR tests
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP server environments. IBM WebSphere Certification is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Strong knowledge of Apache Tomcat and JBoss EAP
- Scripting skills a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, Java, JSON, Jython C and shell programming
- Knowledge of TAM/WebSeal and DataPower
- Knowledge of Linux, zLinux, z/OS UNIX System Services and z/OS MVS environments a plus
- Knowledge of PC Operating systems
- Experience developing automated solutions in a Distributed computing environment
- The ability to multitask and work in a team environment is a must