Experience: 4-6 yrs
Solid exposure to traditional Data Warehousing and experience on MPP data store Amazon Redshift, Cassandra and Aurora
• Minimum of 2 -5 years of working experience on creating scalable data warehouse solutions using Amazon Redshift database technology
• Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments, data structures.
• Good with Advanced SQL (analytical functions), ETL, Data Warehousing.
• Performance tuning for Amazon Redshift database
• Database Optimising ,data integration and modelling
• Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured.
• Experience working with a variety of APIs and RESTful interfaces
• Knowledge of AWS or other cloud environments is a plus
• Excellent understanding of various DW architecture paradigms, design principles and their application
• Should be a self-starter, proactive person and a team player
• Good communication skills and capability to interact with onsite business and technical teams
• Experience of working with onsite offshore model