Role: Application Developer
- Provide guidance to DevOps teams in Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Automated Provisioning, Automated Testing
- Manage the underlying services to support Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Automated Provisioning, Automated Testing etc.
- Develop and drive coding standards, frameworks, automation standards and cloud standards for the team and the wider organisation
- Workflow automation
- Enhance existing automation capability and develop new automation capability to support the team and the organisation
- Develop selfhealing, automated failover, automated application recovery, automated incident response etc.
- Experience with containers and container management technologies 65533 ECS, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm etc
- Good understanding of AWS Security (VPC, IAM Roles and policies, Bucket policies, Security Groups Network ACLs, etc)
- Handson experience with AWS deployment (Chef / Puppet, CloudFormation, Scripting with AWS CLI)
- Cloud design for scalability, elasticity and high availability