Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
- Deep expertise with Azure Plan
- Design and Architect IAAS components
- Good understanding of Azure PAAS components Upto date with new Azure features, considerations, challenges and compatibilities Previous experience with Microsoft Technology Architect
- Good hands on experience with products like Active Directory, System Center, Anti-virus Strong experience with Azure Networking, Security and Storage
- Experience with Implementing Expressroute, Site to Site VPN and vNet peering Experience with Azure Migration using Lift and Shift, Azure Site Recovery, other third-party tools, Azure Migrate
- Experience with performing discover and assessment with Microsoft native and third-party tools Experience with Azure Sizing, Capacity planning, TCO, ROI and effort estimation Knowledge on Third Party Firewalls, Load Balancers and VPN connectivity
- Working knowledge of Azure Analytics, PowerShell, JSON, Azure CLI.
- Prepare project plans, identifying tasks, milestones, risks and a timeline of activity.
- Produce written proposals and provide presentations as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
- Understanding of data gathering and business analysis for example, structuring business data in a meaningful way.
- Good level experience in Windows LinuxUnix AIXHp-UX or Solaris Operating systems -supportimplementation Virtualization datacenter migration experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing multi-tenant private cloud solutions , managing catalog items and Templateblueprint management.
- Experience in integrating Private Cloud with Public Cloud , provisioning into Public cloud, Cloud Burst Experience in automating tasks using scripts and orchestration workflows
- Knowledge of project management terminology, tools and techniques.
Job Segment: Cloud, System Administrator, Virtualization, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Technology