Experience: 5-8 years
Role: Lead Administrator
Skill: Cloud Azure Admin System Administration
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams. Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive service improvement programs. Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Minimum 2 years experience delivering cloud solutions MS Azure.
- Experience in the design and automation of Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service capabilities including virtual networks, virtual machines, Gateway, load balancer, different cloud services, web sites, data services etc.
- Maintain infrastructure standards which will include software & hardware life cycle, system configuration policies, security, hardening, high availability, DR etc. using automation.
- Experience with high throughput, scalable, system.
- Strong knowledge in Azure PowerShell scripts and Azure deployment template and scripts.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Deployments, Environment and Services (IAAS, PAAS, Virtual Machines, Active Directory, Automation, Monitor, OMS)
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud.
- Able to support Mission critical applications within a hosted, SaaS delivery model in Azure.
- Identify gaps and drive solutions for critical infrastructure platforms.
- Experience with SQL and .net technology is preferable.
- Information on security best practices and different security standards in Azure is added advantage