When it comes to points of Android Training, Credo Systemz is the best option to take up the Android Course with proven expertise useful android applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding android developers. Our android trainers are experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Android projects knowledge.
Credo Systemz provides the quality Android course in Chennai has received high positive feedback and reviews for our Android Training in Velachery.
What is Android?
Another name of world’s best platform for mobile applications is Android. Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware, and key applications. Android is the most popular mobile app development platform used by more than 71% of the smart phone app developers. Android course in Chennai is designed to transfer the essential knowledge to aspirants that how to develop their Android App for various devices.
History of Android
Android Inc. was founded by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick sears in Palo Alto, California in October 2003. Later Android was obtained by Google on august 17, 2005. Google announces the development of android OS. Android is released with many updates, the major versions are:
- Android 1.1
- Android 1.5 Cupcake
- Android 1.6 Donut
- Android 2.0 Eclair
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- Android 2.3 Ginger bird
- Android 3.0 honeycomb
- Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwidth
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android 8.0 Oreo
Advantages of Android App Development
- Low Investment & High ROI
- Open Source
- Security and Distribution
- Multiple Sales Channels
- Huge Audience
The average salary for an Android Software Developer is Rs 302,100 per year. Android developers (on average and depending on location) make about $117K annually (for 2016). And that number has routinely increased throughout the past several years! . The companies that maintain and develop mobile platforms, such as Apple, Google and Microsoft, it’s obvious that mobile app developer job will continue to be lucrative.
Objectives of the Professional Android Training Program
- Develop a grasp of the Android OS architecture
- Use Android SDK’s Emulator to test and debug applications
- Experiment with database to store data locally
- Familiarize with Android’s APIs for data storage, retrieval, user preferences, files and content providers
- Construct user interfaces with built-in views and layouts
- Create an android based application
Things to know before develope your first android app
- You have to learn Java, there is no way around it.
- Knowledge will only help you through the process of building an app.
- Android part encompassess with learning XML for the app design, understanding concepts of Android programmatically with Java.
- Beginners should probably use an IDE.
- Building your first app is time-saving: it won’t happen overnight. This is not a project for those looking for a shortcut to success
Features of the Android Training Program
- In-depth coverage of Android application development layers.
- Knowledge & Awareness on BEST IT Practices
- Real application development
- Create your own Android App for the App store
- Interview preparation
Android Tutorials for Beginners
- Why Learn Android ?
- Top 5 Best Feature in Android Nougat
- Activity Life Cycle in Android
- Develop your Android App
- Learn Java for Android Development
- Learn Object Oriented Concepts for Android Development in Java
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Android & iOS
- Understanding Android Emulator – Once and Forever
- Android UI Layouts
- Android Services Tutorial
- Android Notification Example Using NotificationCompat
- Android Menu Tutorial
- Android device manager – Track your phone via internet
- Android Developer Jobs in 2020
- Professional Android Apps for Data Backup
- Android O – Cool and New Features in the latest Google’s Update
- Android Match quiz
- Android GridView Layout
- Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Devleoper
Prerequisites to learn Android
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming language using Eclipse as a Java development environment.
- Familiarity with XML will help the attendees to maximize the inputs.
Steps for Upload Android app in Google play store
- Go to your Google Play Developer Console.
- Select All applications > Add new application.
- Using the drop down menu, choose a default language and add a title for your app.
- Type the name of your app as you wish it to show in Google Play.
- Now, Select Upload APK.
- Select from the Production, Beta, or Alpha channels and choose Upload your APK.
- Set up your Store listing.
- Publish your app using timed or standard publishing.
Android Course Highlights
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Flexible Timings
- Android Resume Preparation
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Lots of hands on assignments to get a practical understanding of the topic in depth.
- Dedicated lab with Internet facility.
- Complete android tutorials for future use
Why should you learn Android in 2017?
Android is growing rapidly as it lands on more devices day by day and in more people’s awaiting hands. Companies will want their products running on Android devices, and likely as native applications. This means demand for mobile developers with a specialty in Android will continue to grow for the foreseeable future.If you already have software skills, learning Android from scratch and migrating to mobile is a fair idea. If you’re a beginner, we will take extra care to teach you from basics.
Roles of Android Developer
- To maintain the code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong understanding of Android Activity life cycle, Services, Broadcast, Content Provider, SQLite DB, Thread handling etc.
- Work with the development team consisting of architects, UI designers, product managers, testers to deliver high-quality mobile product & services
- Develop, test and rollout optimised UIs for diff versions/device
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build for multi-device & multi-platform scenario i.e mobile website along with mobile app
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Future Scope and Other Related Job Prospects
One can explore job opportunities in the following areas:
- Mobile Applications Developer or Engineer.
- Mobility Architect.
- Mobile UI designer.
- User Experience and Usability expert.
List of Companies Hiring You
- Ford Motor Company
- Amazon Corporate LLC
Who can apply for this course?
Anyone who has a passion for developing apps and knowing the basics of latest technology revolving around app development can apply for our Android Training course.
Android Training and Placement in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- Providing the Best Android Training and placement in Chennai
- Mock Interviews after the completion of Android Training
- 100% Placement Assistance
Credo Systemz Trainer’s Profile for Android Training in chennai
- All the trainers here are having more than 8+ years of industrial experiences
- Android Certified Professionals
- Working professionals from CMMI Level 5 MNC’s
- Mock Interviews will be conducted by HRs from top companies
Why Choose us – Best Android Training Institute in Chennai
- One and only best android training institute in chennai which has more number of positive reviews in Social sites – Check the Facebook Reviews, Google Reviews
- Practical Session deals with Real Time Projects
- More number of Practical sessions which makes the candidate feel like working in Live project
- Expert MNC Employees as Android Trainers
- Arrange Free Demo session with our Android Trainers – BOOK NOW
- Minimum cost for Android Training Chennai with Certification since providing the best in city
- More than 8+ years of experienced certified professional trainers
- Minimum number of candidates in our Android classroom session
- High quality android tutorials assembled by senior android developers.
- Android Corporate Training also available which helps to train the working professionals
- Mock Interviews will be conducted by HRs from top companies
Android Useful Resources
- Official download link
- Online Android training
- Review from trained professionals
- Top 25 Android Interview Questions and Answers
Android Course Outcome
By the end of the course, each participant will be able to build their own complete Android application depending on participants’ interests.
Tagged with : Android Training | Android training in chennai | Best Android App Training institute in chennai | Best Android Training in velachery | Best Android Training in chennai | Best Android Training institute in chennai | Android Training in chennai with placement | Android Training for beginners | Best Android Institute in chennai with placement