Job Code: BP18DN02 | Experience of 3 years to 5 years
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Actively contribute towards the realization of our software engineering strategy, application architecture and component design as well as our engineering principals, practices and standards.
- Perform the engineering work streams and/or projects to quality and timeline in order to meet the demands of the business, stakeholders and customers alike.
- Design the application within the bounds of the tasks allocated to them and those under their supervision.
- Promote best practice within their team to facilitate the delivery of quality products according to current agreed levels of quality and standards.
- Require strong .NET Development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework.
- Mandatory to have hands-on knowledge on ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, JQuery.
- Should have sound knowledge on Web Development.
- Understanding of programming SQL objects procedures, triggers, views, functions in SQL Server 2008 SQL Server 2012 is necessary.