Experience: 1 to 4
Role: Application Developer
Job Title: RPA Tech Project Manager
Lead and manage delivery of multiple process automations in accordance to Barclays and Blue Prism delivery methodology on time and on budget
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring the business needs are understood and delivered against each step of the delivery cycle to ensure the Blue Prism solution meets the Business Customers need
- Providing technical leadership in terms of design and programming techniques and conversion of design to code; acting as a design & code reviewer.
- Interaction with various stakeholders – Business, Other application teams, Environment support teams, testing teams etc. and delivering plan for various releases.
- Remove blockers to delivery and escalate issues when appropriate
- Identifying risks and dependencies within Process Delivery and effectively managing these across teams and Blue Prism as necessary to deliver
- Production of accurate cost and resource estimates and delivering against agreed budgets, maintaining transparent financials in adherence with Finance best practices
- Should be able to implement processes and administer changes effectively
What we’re looking for:
- Experience & Knowledge of Robotic automation project management experience (Preferably Blue Prism)
- Technical knowledge of Blue Prism infrastructure, Processes, Objects and Work queue management.
- Understanding of Best practices of Solution design and code development.
- Technical knowledge for API consumptions.
- Ability to liaise with senior level stakeholder representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate project progress, issues, risks and solutions
- Ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focussed on achieving the predefined objectives
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Blue Prism developer certification
- Experience in any other automation tools (UI Path, Automation Anywhere etc.)
- Should have had experience of working with cross cultural teams at multi locations.
- Strong interpersonal skills