This position Open Span (RPA) Developer will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Business Requirement Gathering
- Solution Architecture and Design
- Business Stakeholder management
- Bot Utilization Optimization
- Mentoring and Training new joiners
- Innovation on Integrating new technologies, etc.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Be the lead developer and go to person for a question, resolutions to problems and troubleshooting code
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for Business engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques to Internal / Business RPA developers
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of Pegasystems/Open Span processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Should adhere to coding standards and compliance & ensure that the developed bots have no bugs/issues and do not deviate from the scope
- Should be well versed with deployment workflow and strategies on Pega / Open Span.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience in developing within Pega/Open Span platform
- Experience in software development in C# or .NET
- Bachelor/Master Degree in engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communications (verbal, written and presentation)
- Windows scripting GUI design and development (JSP, ASP, .NET, Python)
- Web services (SOAP, Restful, etc.)
- Exposure to modern RPA tools and approaches or closely related technologies and techniques for automating of human tasks with a willingness/ability to learn new tools.