Experience: 0-3 years
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Founded in 2000, Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision-making process.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute, and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience on RPA development using Blue Prism. Perform low level / effort estimation
- Contribute and lead Solution design against business requirements. Understand business requirements and technical solution design
- Follow established best practices for development, Code reviews & releases
- Provide quick resolution to Post-prod issues. Raise appropriate flags at relevant intervals with senior technical members of the team. Stay up to date with industry standard best practices/techniques and other prevalent tools related to RPA.
- Availability for meetings, on-call support, off-hours support work (including weekends) as required Be able to work a flexible schedule to work-timings overlap with US/UK teams.
- Min total work experience 5-7 years with Min RPA experience 2 to 3 years’
- Experience of end-to-end delivery on Blue prism
- Experience of working with a variety of applications Web, windows, mainframe, Java, etc.,
- Experience of various automation/spying modes including Surface automation and working over citrix. Well versed with delivery lifecycle
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills. Fast learner, quality conscious and committed to deadlines.
- Should be comfortable in using of Python/R to incorporate Cognitive piece to the automation.
- Team player and should be able to guide/mentor other team members.
- Should be leading client engagement to ensure development, deployment and production of the bots