Location: Chennai, TN, IN
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 40461
Role: Application Developer
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Software Development Advisor to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
• Analyzes business needs and Responsible for development of Robotic process automation (RPA) with the given specification and requirement.
• Identify tasks with automation potential together with production teams and customers and implement automation with RPA and other applicable technologies.
• Perform architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
• Manage day-to-day system development and maintenance activities for RPA deployment in global regions
• Provide software solutions to customer issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements / new tools.
• Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
• Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to Identify potential tasks with production teams, customers and implement Robotic Process Automation including other applicable technologies for current and future application requirements
• Execute assigned activities of Project(s) in accordance with established work processes
• Prepare /maintain/ update project execution plan, MS Project schedule and quality plan for assigned Project(s)
Required Skills for this role include:
• Technical skills
• 12 to 15 years of relevant experience as Lead developer (Either using Microsoft technologies or Java)
• Minimum 3 year hands on experience in building RPA solutions using one of the automation tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, IPSoft
• At least 1 year hands on knowledge in database programming preferably using SQL Server
• Should have solid knowledge of XML, Java Script, service (SOAP/REST) concepts.
• Desired Skills:
• Domain Knowledge: Healthcare, Banking & Financial, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
• BPO industry related domain background.
• Graduate degree in Computer Science with 12 to 15 years of experience as Lead developer (Either using Microsoft technologies or Java)
• 2 to 3 years of team handling experience
• Net Framework or Java Professional Certification
• Certifications related to RPA
• This position does requires travel up to 50%.