Location: Chennai, TN, IN
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 26099
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Software Development Specialist – RPA to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Experience in creating techno functional document
- Well versed in efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well documented code.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Analyses business requirements and design the solution by applying suitable design patterns for application development with industry standard.
- Develops high-level specifications at the modular sub sys
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
- Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field.
- Develops and applies specialized knowledge within own discipline.
- Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
- Coordinates activities and processes.
- Assist programs or process develop of designing Robotic Process Automation development for various business processes.
- Works as a process architect to define the potential for automation for a particular process.
- Document the client requirement by studying the business process and SOP documents.
Required Skills for this role include:
- Technical skills
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience as Lead developer (Either using Microsoft technologies or Java)
- 2 to 3 year hands on experience in building RPA solutions using one of the automation tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, IPSoft
- At least 1 year hands on knowledge in database programming preferably using SQL Server
- Should have solid knowledge of XML, Java Script, service (SOAP/REST) concepts.
- Desired Skills:
- Domain Knowledge: Healthcare, Banking & Financial, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- BPO industry related domain background.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science with 8 to 10 years of experience as Lead developer (Either using Microsoft technologies or Java)
- Net Framework or Java Professional Certification
- Certifications related to RPA
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.