Robotic Process Automation Developer:
We have rare and exciting opportunities for exceptional RPA developer to join our Robotics Process Automation team and be part of a large scale global Robotics Automation transformation program.
- Build and development of a given business operational process automation ensuring it adhere to required development standards, framework and best practices
- Partner with RPA technical analyst / solution architects to assist with solution design
- Partners with Project Manager during project delivery to provide any development clarity and/or troubleshoot any code issues
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other RPA developers
- Creates development standards and promotes modularization and reuse of code
- Contributes to creation of standard approaches and techniques
- Assist with code quality checks and peer reviews.
- Provide technical software support, including investigating and qualifying bugs, interpreting procedure manuals, and maintaining accurate documentation
- Understand, learn and develop on different robotics tools
- Out of the box thinking, to identify and work around process design
Key Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience on developing automatianalyst/solution robotics tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, WorkFusion, IBM Watson or any other market leading RPA tool would be a distinct advantage
- Strong problem solving, and analysis skills
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Previous experience in VB Script/DoT Net will be a benefit.
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages .Net / VB is highly preferred.
- Writing automated testing scripts utilizing selenium is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- A good understanding of front, middle and back office processes
- Worked within Agile environment and other methodology
- Require 4 to 8 yrs. Of total experience
- A Bachelor of Computer Science, Information systems, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge on SDLC / Agile Methodology
- Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong Academic record or strong related internship /Co-op/Work experience
- Time management skills and the ability to simultaneously work on multiple deliverables
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment