Business Development Associates (BDA’s) are essential in helping Bodhtree grow our business within new accounts and acquiring new customers. The BDA role is designed to build the skills necessary for a field sales career while also unlocking incremental value for Bodhtree’s clients and account teams. BDA’s partner with Salesforce Account Executives in selling Bodhtree’s high value services. BDA’s work out of Bodhtree’s VA office and are an integral part of the team.
Bodhtree has a variety of technology products and services to offer our customers. We will demonstrate our customer value proposition and unique services capabilities helping you understand our vision for the company and the value we can bring to our customers.
- You will learn technical sales and value proposition for major Bodhtree technology partners
- Research the markets to assist you with identifying top prospective customers (prospects)
- You will have the opportunity to partner with Salesforce Account Executives (AE’s) to create go-to-market strategies for existing customers and target prospects
- Enhance your relationships with customers and prospective customers by being actively involved in scheduling and attending meetings as requested.
- Build relationships with prospects by engaging via multiple channels (e.g. social media connections, emails, phone calls, meet-ups, etc)
- You will work with your peers and Bodhtree’s technology partners to facilitate deal flow
- Track activity, opportunities, and customer notes in the Bodhtree CRM system
- We are always constantly looking for ways to improve the business. We urge you to share ideas with peers and the leadership team
- We are all expected to understand and abide by all security and operational policies
- Embrace and support Bodhtree’s mission and core values.
- 4 to 5 years of sales experience – technology background or experience industry preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience is preferred
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Keen ability to handle time effectively and prioritize work
- We are looking for a confident self-starter with high sense of urgency
- Do you have the ability to work independently ?
- Solid organizational and follow up skills
- Intermediate computer system skills (Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- You will need to have the ability to travel to meetings and have a valid Driver’s License