Company Boeing India Private Limited
Job ID 1800072297
Location Bangalore Karnataka India
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, databases and large scale websites.
- Able to work in a global, multicultural environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail.
- Autonomous – capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Design and build solutions using the Blockchain technology.
- Write & review high quality code to fulfill product requirements.
- Engagement across all areas of the build, release, and operations.
- Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Involvement with various SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Iterative models (Pair Programming, TDD).
- 3+ years of experience in software development with 2+ years of experience with developing and implementing Blockchain platforms or services.
- Understanding of block chain platforms, specifically Hyper Ledger, Ethereum, Ripple with 3+ years of hands on of experience with at least one of them. (Preferably HyperLedger).
- Good understanding of Blockchain consensus protocols.
- Hands-on experience with containerized applications and framework with Docker and Kubernettes.
- Strong coding skills in C, C++, Java Script, Java, Python, Scala, GoLang.
- Experience in NodeJS, GIT repositories, and open source tools including CouchDB, Apache Kafka, Apache ZooKeeper.
- Cloud infrastructure experience using Cloud Foundry, Azure, AWS and experience using PKI security solutions.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.