Why CDM Smith?
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
CDM Smith is looking to hire a talented Senior Application Developer- EcoSys/P6, to assist with the Business Technology application development group. This position is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining business solutions, supporting day to day production issues in the Primavera P6, EcoSys (EPC) and integrations between Oracle E-Business Suite and/or several other peripheral environments, assisting Business Users and participating in architecture and design initiatives. The individual will adhere to the organization’s formal best practices, change management and system development lifecycle. The individual must be self-driven and must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This individual will assist enhancements/project initiatives.
• Work with other technical team and participate in troubleshooting day to day application issues in Primavera P6 and Ecosys EPC integrations working with application vendors and application hosting providers.
Take ownership of Ecosys EPC, Primavera P6 technical Integrations design, development, unit testing and code migrations.
• Manage complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions, again escalating to management as needed
• Actively participate in the cross-functional team, Senior Management and executive levels when needed
• Work with cross-functional teams like Enterprise Architecture/Infrastructure/Business Analytics teams on technology decisions and technical designs
• Develop and support various interfaces, conversions, reports and other technical objects as per business requirements
• Analyze and isolate application issues, perform problem resolutions independently.
• Improve systems performance by investigating problems, developing specifications, identifying trends in technology, and recommending solutions
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent discipline (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
• 5 plus years of job experience supporting IT functions in the engineering or construction industry
• Experience Primavera P6 and Primavera Web for large organizations including the development of EPS, WBS, Activity/Project coding, P6 Administration, Resource/Cost loaded schedules, Earn Value Management in P6, custom configuration development, expert P6 report development and utilizing P6 features to meet user requirements.
• Working experience with Primavera P6 API, Web services, BI Publisher is the must.
• Working experience with EcoSys(EPC) and understanding of EcoSys Architecture
• Experience in integrating/supporting Primavera P6 and EcoSys using EcoSys-P6 Adapters
• Experience in integrations with ERP system, preferably Oracle EBS
• Hands on experience in development technologies (SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Unix shell scripting, BI Publisher).
• Hands on experience in the application configuration.
Assignment Category: Fulltime-Regular