Senior .Net Developer
- Strive to bring the best end-user experience to our customers in education.
- Work together to discover and deliver solutions of value to our business and the greater good of education that client serves.
- Work closely with your peer developers to design and implement state-of-the-art cloud based software.
- Work closely with other departments to achieve the desired end product.
- Enhance existing software and create innovative solutions to technical challenges across a full suite of products.
- Drive change daily, pushing the envelope when crafting elegant solutions to the challenges posed by our high-scale, cloud-based SAAS product suite.
- C# and VB.NET
- RESTful web services
- Front end
- JQuery, HTML, CSS
DATABASE & ARCHITECTURE:
- MSSQL, MySQL, or NoSQL
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Third Party Integrations
- Agile – Scrum or Kanban
- JIRA, Confluence
- BE or MCA with a strong academic record, or equivalent experience
- Enterprise-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) development
- Experience maintaining and enhancing legacy systems
- 5+ years of development experience
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills along with strong work ethic
- Experience with object-oriented programming preferred (VB.NET, C# or Java preferred)
- Solid Understanding of SQL Server or other relational databases
- Knowledge of web services, jQuery and agile development methodologies desired
- Desire to learn and apply new technologies in the workplace