Primary Job Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of C++, Python or R
- Practical knowledge of working with scalable platforms for processing of huge data sets
- Experience with distributed software architecture
- Experience with machine learning frameworks
- Deep curiosity to learn about AI and ML
- Good communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in Tensorflow
- Knowledge and experience in Deep Learning libraries (TensorFlow, Caffe etc) , NLP Libraries (OpenNLP, Weka) , ML Libraries (scikit-learn, Theano)
- Ability to understand the data, associated processes and business implications
- Experience with data warehousing, database management systems, and big-data pipelines.
- Develop machine learning solutions using cutting edge technology to solve customer use cases.
- Knowledge of Advanced Statistics, Modelling, Machine Learning and AI methodologies