Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with merchants, understand the data and provide recommendations
- Business Intelligence and recommendations based on data research and analysis
- Independently handle delivery of analytic assignments
- Take responsibility for technical skill- building within the organization ie.,Process definition , Training, research of new tools and techniques etc.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- 2+ years of experience in performing quantitative analysis
- Strong experience in R, SAS, Python, SQL, SPSS, Statistics or such analytic tools would be preferable.
- Experience in analyzing large volume of data
- Excellent Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Ability to work with US customers)