We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
Your contribution towards enhancing Analance product to improve the capabilities for data science platform is also expected.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Data mining and data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Domain experience in at least one of the following areas is expected: Telecom, Retail, Banking, Pharma, Life Sciences.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms in at least structured data analysis for prediction, classification, clustering, anomaly detection, forecasting and association Rules (or) unstructured data analysis for classification, clustering, image processing, video processing.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, SciPy. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase is desirable.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills in R and Python.
- Data-oriented personality.
- Conduct Knowledge Sharing sessions to Junior Data Scientist / Data Engineer to improve their capability.
- Engineering with Statistical.
- Assisting implementation/development team when needed.
- Engineering background or, PhD/Master Degree in Statistics.