Experience: 2 years
Role: Data Scientist
- Works to develop analytical/ data mining/ machine learning models using Python, R and other tools
- Gather, evaluate and document requirements, ability to build an algorithm (statistical/ data mining/ machine learning) based on requirements and specifications provided
- Works with data and is able conceptualize and improvise analytical solutions to problems
- Ability to deploy analytical algorithms within a larger business application and visualize data, results of data analysis & analytical models
- Create model documentation as per client/ regulatory standards
- Experience with statistical analysis using R and Python. Experience with Spark and ML as plus
- Good experience in data discovery, exploration and algorithm development
- Experience with working on large data sets and developing scalable algorithms
- Hands-on experience of machine learning and data mining algorithms such as decision trees, classifiers, text mining/ NLP, clustering, and regression
- Exp in SAS, SPSS, or scripting languages such as Java, Knowledge of Hadoop and other distributed computing platforms a plus.
- Broad knowledge of data mining, NLP algorithms, machine learning algorithms and other techniques technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.