Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands on in providing Simulations, Data Analyses & Visualizations with the R package.
- Assist in designing and development of technical architecture, requirements and statistical models
- Coordinate with end users for designing and implementation of analytics’ solutions as per project proposals
- Prepare scripts to ensure accurate Data access, manipulation and reporting functions with R programming languages
- Formulate procedures for integration of R programming plans with data sources and delivery systems.
Skill Set Required
- Good working knowledge of an analysis tool such as R Package.
- Sound experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches / machine learning methods
- Good track record of using advanced statistical methods, information retrieval, data mining techniques
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL will be an advantage
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, etc.) will be preferred but not required.
- Very good understanding of Predictive modeling techniques and their application.
- Statistics and machine learning techniques.
- Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis
Team player and collaboration skills.
- Programming skills in R Package.
- Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills.