Experience: 2 – 4 years
Role: Data Scientist
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Enriching a wide range of structured and unstructured data into datasets for quantitative analysis.
- Enhancing data quality & integrity via a process orientated approach; developing validation tools to measure the effectiveness of data enrichment; taking full ownership of end-to-end data workflows.
- Becoming a domain expert on different fundamental datasets, analyzing & understanding the underlying dynamics and behaviors within the data.
- Communicating data-driven analysis and insights to the team.
- Developing the utility tools that can further automate the software development, testing, and deployment workflow, that facilitate the team’s research efforts.
- Using your expertise to provide technical support for global researchers, including diagnosing root causes of technical problems and proposing solutions to developers.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience as a data engineer or software developer.
- Strong academic background – minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- Outstanding software development and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to program in C++ and developing real-time applications on Linux/Unix platforms.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python and Linux shell; and data analysis tools/languages (R, Matlab, Tableau).
- Experience in a finance or investing related background preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral English.
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving abilities, with strong attention to detail.
- Motivated by a deep curiosity and passion to learn.