Location: Chennai, TN, IN
Company: NTT DATA Services
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business Intelligence-Data And Analytics to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Analyzes data, formulates conclusions and provides summary analysis for leadership
- Monitors trends and elevates issues due to data variances
- Engages end user to determine information requirements
- Interfaces with customers to set expectations regarding report availability and SLAs
- Monitors report and data availabilities and proactively communicates with customers on delayed reports/data sets
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters
- Implements work plans and schedules as assigned
- Designs, drives and implements reporting to support the business
- Collaborates with other groups
- Provides feedback to help improve processes
- Monitors industry trends
Required Skills for this role include:
- University Degree
- Strong and effective communication (both written and verbal) with colleagues, business leaders, and external stakeholders including customers
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel, SQL Server, SharePoint, ASP.NET.
- Proficient in Reporting tool like Power Bi/DOMO
- Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Develop/improve statistical and predictive modeling algorithms and visualization to fit the use cases.
- Experience in Advanced Excel Application and Automation reports (VBA/Visual Studio)
- Experienced as Web Developer / SharePoint Developer using ASP.NET
- Experience with data visualization and experienced in reporting tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Spotfire, qlikview, qliksense, Domo, (Any visualization) etc.
- Experience in SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Effective troubleshooting skills where you can leverage your research, analysis, and problem solving skills.