Experience: 3 – 6 years
Role: Data Scientist
• Data Scientist will be responsible for designing and executing processes related to predictive / analytical modeling, data mining, and research on large scale, complex data sets, using statistical, machine learning, graph modeling, text mining and other modern techniques.
• This individual will also be responsible for collaborating with various teams, and provide periodic updates through presentations and prototype demonstrations.
• 3-6 years as hands on analytics professional with deep experience and expertise in data preparation, exploratory data analysis, advanced analytical modeling and business visualization
• Interest/ability to understand business problems and use data science to resolve the business problems
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
• Experience with big data technologies – Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, flume etc is a plus
• Experience with R, Python, SAS, SQL and nosql databases is plus
• Ability to work with remote teams
• Excellent communication skills