Do you have experience in building distributed enterprise applications using ASP.NET /related Web technologies? Are you looking for a challenging role to develop complex applications using latest Microsoft technologies on Cloud? If yes, we would like to talk to you about this exciting role. DeeVita is looking for a Senior ASP.NET Web Developer /Architect to be part of a passionate team that is building solutions for our strategic enterprise customers. The position requires someone with deep knowledge of ASP.NET, C# and optionally Azure Cloud Services development experience for high end rich internet applications using responsive web design. The person should be able to exhibit advanced level of working knowledge to deliver complex systems and solutions by leading Design, Architecture and implementation efforts.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining applications hosted on Azure
- Experience in using Active Directory for enabling Single Sign-on
- Experience with WCF, MVC, WPF and Entity Framework.
- Experience developing multi-tier and integrated solutions using Restful Web Services and other interoperable technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with .NET frameworks and C# programming language
- Experience with version control systems and Continuous Integration tools (GIT, Jenkins, Hudson, etc.)
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience working with any of SQL Server (preferred), Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Healthcare domain experience is a major plus especially familiarity with Health Data Standards (such as HL7, NCPDP) and HIPAA compliance
- Ability to act independently to resolve issues, excellent communication (fluent English) and very good interpersonal skills, strong critical & analytical thinking
- Manage development tasks independently, takes self-initiatives to tackle challenges in the project and team, avid thinker to get creative solutions
- Experience in Azure is highly preferred
- Experience in Healthcare, Pharma industry is great plus
- Experience in working with Angular JS/ React JS, Node JS, exposure to Micro services architecture and Container based deployment