Role: DevOps Developer
- Contribute to the roadmap of the infrastructure stack, provisioning and orchestration mechanisms.
- Maintain and Own the CI/CD, Infrastructure Provisioning, Configuration Management & Source Control Management.
- Maintain and Own the Atlassian Product Suite.
- Own & Improve uptime of Infrastructure & Application Environments.
- Gain expertise on cutting edge devops toolsets.
- Delivering the planned infrastructure engineering work items.
- Managing & Supporting F5, Nginx, Various Databases including Couch base & MySQL , Docker Swarm Ecosystem and entire Compute & Network Infrastructure.
- Identify and coordinate with workstreams on new functionalities and features.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Nginx, IIS, memcache, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Deep understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically Iptables)
- General Networking skills required (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with different workstreams and partners, and across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact, develop, engineer and communicate at the highest technical levels of organizational decision-making.
- Well organized, attentive to details and able to meet demanding deadlines.
- Expertise in binary repositories such as: Artifactory.
- Expertise in installation and configuration monitoring and operation analytics.