Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
- At least 3+ years as DevOps Engineer.
- Hands on experience in setting up and managing a fully automated CI/CD pipeline using Gitlab/CircleCI/Travis/Jenkins.
- Knowledge on best practices around automating build, configuration and deployment.
- Hands on experience in container technologies using Docker and Kubernetes (orchestration).
- Experienced in CloudOps on AWS/Azure (server setup, server monitoring, scaling, optimizing for performance and cost ).
- Experienced in release management (bluegreen, canary).
- Experienced in shell scripting.
- Experienced in developing and managing systems for monitoring/observability of distributed systems – central log aggregation, distributed tracing, stats monitoring, status alerting, dashboards/reports.
- Comfortable build testing methodologies for ensuring performance,security,functionality.
- Comfortable collaborating with teams in a lean agile environment.
- Comfortable analyzing a systems in production using analytics and experiments.