Experience: 5-10 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon & Chennai, India
Qualifications: BE, B.Tech, MCA or similar Graduate/Post Graduate
As a Sandhata DevOps Engineer, you should be a self-motivated, strong technologist with a Development engineering background, experienced in working across the SDLC. You should be an effective communicator, who can lead teams while advising and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Engineering and creation of technical designs for e-commerce Application/Services.
- Understanding key concepts in delivering a DevOps Model in an enterprise organization.
- Proven Java Development skills to develop and integrate tools into a global environment to assist a DevOps model.
Technical Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Java Enterprise Development.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of UNIX/Red Hat Linux with strong scripting skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of supporting Microsoft Windows server platforms.
- JBoss, Apache, Microsoft IIS Web Server and security.
- Application-Layer or XML Firewall technologies.
- XML, XSLT and SOAP technologies – Layer 7, IBM DataPower.
- Web Application Firewall technologies – F5 ASM, Imperva SecureSphere.
- Continuous Integration Systems: TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Source Control: Git and GitHub or Stash.
- Maven for development lifecycle management.
- Content Management Solutions – Adobe CQ.
- Streaming Rates technology.
- Web Messaging/Socket Gateways.
- WebSphere Application Server.
Experience required (at least one technology in each category)
- Orchestration Tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack.
- Maven Repository Servers: Artifactory or Nexus.
- Webservers: Apache, Tomcat, Nginx.
- HTML5 Development Tools.
- XML, XSLT and SOAP technologies – Layer 7, IBM Datapower.
- Cloud Technologies: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, OpenShift.
- Server Load Balancer and Application Switching technologies (i.e. (Citrix NetScaler or F5 BigIP).
- Understanding of PKI, LDAP and Single Sign On Technologies.