Experience: 2 – 5 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
Primary Responsibilities :
- Design and develop the application/modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the product owners and stakeholders for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Product Owners.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Create detailed development estimates (DDE) based on design documents and requirement specifications in the form of User Stories and Features supplied by the Product Management team.
- Escalate any issues to the project manager that will affect the delivery of the project
- Assess Change Requests (CR’s), conduct impact analysis, estimate and report to the project manager
- Taking ownership of own progress
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
- Overall 3 years of software development experience in a product based company involving in complete SDLC of the product development particularly using Agile SCRUM methodology.
- 2+ Years of experience in in a product development environment using Microsoft .Net Technologies preferably in C#, ASP .Net, Web Services and SQL Server.
Key Skills :
- Strong Design & Coding experience in .Net Framework using OOPS Concepts, Principles and Design Patterns.
- Excellent Web-based Application Development using C#, ASP.NET with MVC
- Knowledge in Test Automation, Performance, Build Automation and Continuous Integration tools.
- Strong knowledge in RDMS and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge in Source Control Management using GIT, VSS etc.
- Analyze requirements and drive end- to-end deliverable by providing a technical leadership and technical solutions.
- Review Source Code, Design and be a technical mentor for team members.
- Strong debugging skills dump analysis. Good problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding in SCRUM/Agile Development Process and Agile Values & Principles.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to play an Individual Contributor role and work productively in a team.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to “think outside the box”.
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Knowledge in design tools and other software development tools like Visual Studio.