Experience: 3 – 5 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Effectively engage with global teams for requirements analysis, technical discussions, design presentations and product software integration.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimations. Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues/developments to the stakeholders. Responding promptly and professionally to queries.
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems. Interface with external customers regarding software issues.
- Performs software tests on developed code to ensure quality of deliverables. Develop code and documentation for a variety of complex software projects, and design and implement bug fixes
- Conduct code reviews for junior developers and mentor/coach them on areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with other software developers and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Proactively contribute to architectural design discussions and carry out the architectural vision guided by architects.
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master degree in Engineering with computer science background and 6-10 years of experience
- Minimum of 3 year experience in software development with exposures to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Tech Lead
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product software development
- Good understanding of C#, .Net Framework, MVC,WCF and excellent OOP programming skills
- Strong experience in multi thread programming
- Strong experience of working in global teams and handling multiple stake holders
- Strong analytical skill and ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Self motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Exposure to layered software architecture is an added plus