Experience: 2-3 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
What will you be doing?
- Understands the overall system design and is able to contribute to the system architecture
- Is responsible for a significant area of code as part of the project remit
- As a dev lead of the allocated project, he/she can lead a small team of developers, and assing the project tasks to them
- Identifies and implements major improvements to existing procedures and team processes to enhance efficiency
- Writes well structured, high quality and performing code
- Provides accurate estimates for assigned work
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks in a timely manner to the development/project manager so that project risk can be mitigated with minimal impact
- Works closely with team members in London, New York, Glasgow and Prague in a DevOps setting – participating in and contributing to technical discussions
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of .Net (ideally 3.5 or 4.0) and C#
- Solid MSSQL T-SQL skills
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, exposure to design patterns
- Experience with WCF, web api, restful or any similar web services technology
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience/knowledge of Angular 4/5/6, MVC, and other web technologies is an advantage.
- Knowledge of No SQL databases is an advantage.