The Offshore Developer (eFIRSTOrigin) performs analysis and programming work relating to the eFIRSTOrigin product. Product enhancements are analysed and specified in the UK by Onshore Business Analysts and the Onshore Technical Project Leaders, these specifications are then delivered to the Offshore Team Leader to coordinate their development and delivery by the Offshore Developers. Communication from the Onshore Team and the Offshore Developers can be direct, but if there are communication difficulties then the Offshore Team Leader will be involved to resolve.
The Offshore Developer reports to the Offshore Team Leader.
• Produce design and unit test case documentation to BSG Standards.
• Develop and unit test code to ensure required quality.
• Develop code fixes for the project team during the Integration and System test phases.
• Assess task effort for assigned activities and Provide input to the team leader.
• Support the other members of the Project team when required.
• Support other project teams when required.
• 4 years full life cycle development experience
• 4 years ASP.NET
• 4 years C#
• 4 Year Sql Server
• 2 years Transact SQL
• 6 months Classic ASP
• 3 years relational DB (Sql Server/Oracle/Informix)
• Experience of developing bespoke client driven solutions
• Excellent ability to comprehend and write in English with good English communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills with Offshore Team Leader
• Entity Framework
• XML/ XSLT
• IIS Application Server
• Experience of financial products
• Web security (OWASP)